We try to be as understanding as possible but as we only have a small fleet we are turning customers away once a booking is made for specific dates.
If a paid bookings’ travel dates are wished to be amended or subsequently cancelled, the options and cancellation fee for the original booking will apply as follows:
- If cancelled up to 60 days prior to pick up:
> Full refund or free re-schedule within 6 months within Overland Campers car availability.
- If cancelled from 31 to 59 days prior to pick up:
> 20% of Gross Rental Fee OR free one chance re-schedule within six months within Overland Campers car availability
- If cancelled 7 to 30 days prior to pick up:
> 30% of Gross Rental Fee.
- If cancelled on 2-6 days before pick up:
> 50% of Gross Rental Fee.
- If cancelled within 2 days before pick up or No Show:
> 100% of Gross Rental Fee.
PLEASE DON’T BE LATE:
Ensure that you arrive/check in at the agreed pick up time & location decided when the booking is completed. We are a small boutique service and your understanding is appreciated!
Late arrivals with notice (email or phone call) may be asked to check in at a later time, pay additional paid parking & staff costs/charges as we attend to other customer check-ins / schedule management
If you are late more than 15 minutes without notice (email or phone call), your booking will be considered a “No Show” then cancelled and no refund will be provided.
Any lateness will be subject to additional fees including paid parking & additional hourly staff costs/wages.
- If Vehicle is returned early: No refund available
- Cancellations due to flight delays or flight cancellations will not be an exception to the cancellation policy
- All cancellations requests should be submitted before 6pm JPST